1007 N. Atherton Street (1-Bedroom Apartment), State College PA 16803
- Electric Range
- Lawn Care Included
- One Assigned Parking Spot Included
- Trash Included
1-BEDROOM STUDENT APARTMENT
1007-“B” N. Atherton Street is Now Rented!
We give the current residents first chance to renew their leases before opening them up to the public. Residents have until NOVEMBER 1 to decide whether or not they wish to renew. If the tenants do not renew, this apartment will be posted promptly on this website.
We do not keep a waiting list. Please do not call us until you see an apartment with an available status on this site. Check back often because these apartments always rent quickly! If you follow us on Facebook, new apartments will appear there in your news feed.
This duplex home in the College Heights Neighborhood is walking distance to the North of Penn State University Park Campus. It has two completely separate Penn State student apartments. The 1-bedroom apartment encompasses the entire second floor and has its own separate entrance.
This 1-Bedroom Apartment is Now Rented!
$650 per month.
- Electric Range and Refrigerator are included.
- Tenants Pay for: Electric Heating, Cable TV, Telephone and Internet.
- Landlord Pays for Water-Sewer (up to 20,000 gallons per quarter) and Trash Collection.
- Landlord will also provide Lawn Care.
- This property is strictly NO PETS.
- Seeking non-smoking tenants only.