128 N. Gill Street Apartments
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Electric Range
- Lawn Care Included
- Parking Available for an Additional Fee
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
The 128 N. Gill Street
DOWNTOWN STATE COLLEGE APARTMENTS
128 N. Gill street has six unfurnished student apartments right downtown and walking distance to the Penn State University Park Campus. There is a nearby bus station and a laundry mat.
The 128 N. Gill Street Apartments are rented until 2018!
We give the current residents first chance to renew their leases before opening them up to the public. Residents have until October 31 to decide whether or not they wish to renew. Any apartment that does not renew will be posted promptly below.
We do not keep a waiting list. Please do not call us until you see an apartment with an available status below. Check back often because these apartments always rent quickly!
|Apt. #||Size||Sq. Ft.||Price (2017)||Max Persons||Available Status 2017-18|
- Residents Pay: Electric Heating, Cable TV, Telephone, and Internet.
- Rent Includes: Water, Sewer and Trash Collection.
- Landlord will also provide lawn care and snow removal.
- On-site parking is available for an additional fee. CLICK HERE for Availability.
- This property is strictly NO PETS.
- Seeking non-smoking tenants only.