129 Orange Alley, State College PA 16801
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Electric Range
- Lawn Care Included
- Parking Available for an Additional Fee
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
4-BEDOOM, 4-BATHROOM STUDENT APARTMENTS
129 Orange Alley Apartments
129 Orange Alley is walking distance to the Penn State University Park Campus, just 2 blocks to the West. There are 2 apartments in this building, each with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Each room also has a door out to the deck or patio. Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room. The apartment is unfurnished.
On site parking is available on site for $60/month (6 month pre-pay to reserve).
The 129 Orange Alley apartments are now rented until 2018!
We give the current residents first chance to renew their leases before opening them up to the public. Residents have until October 31 to decide whether or not they wish to renew. Any apartment that does not renew will be posted promptly below.
We do not keep a waiting list. Please do not call us until you see an apartment with an available status below. Check back often because these apartments always rent quickly!
|Apt #||Apt. Size||Price (2017)||Max
- Residents Pay: Electric Heating, Cable TV, Telephone, and Internet.
- Residents can rent parking spaces individually for an additional $60 per month (6 month pre-pay to reserve a space). Click here to view current PARKING availability.
- Rent Includes: Water, Sewer and Trash Collection. The Landlord will also do lawn care and snow removal.
- This property is strictly NO PETS.
- Seeking non-smoking tenants only.