160 W. Hamilton Avenue | Grad Student 2-Bedroom Apartment
- Dining Room
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Driveway/Offstreet Parking
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Unfinished Basement
TWO-BEDROOM BOROUGH APARTMENT
160 W. Hamilton Avenue, State College PA
THIS PROPERTY IS NOW RENTED!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
160 W. Hamilton is a residential neighborhood home with two separate apartments, just 6 blocks South of College Avenue. The first floor apartment advertised on this page has 2 bedrooms, plus an additional room which could be used as a dining room or study (not a bedroom). It features original hardwood floors and connections for your own laundry appliances in the basement.
160 W. Hamilton Avenue
2 Bedroom Apartment w/ Study. Two Occupants Maximum. $1,025 per month.
- Tenants will pay the Electric Heating, Cable TV, and Internet.
- Landlord will pay for Water & Sewer (up to 20,000 gallons per quarter), and Trash Collection.
- Landlord will also provide lawn care and snow removal.
- Seeking graduate student or professional tenants only.
- Pets are not permitted in this property.
- This property is designated non-smoking.
- Occupancy is restricted to a maximum of 2 persons.