1773 James Avenue, State College PA 16801
- 2-Car Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Eat In Kitchen
- Electric Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Pet Friendly!
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE FOR RENT
1773 James Avenue, State College PA
This property is now rented!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathroom
$1,850 / Month
1,836 Square Feet
1773 James Avenue is in the Stone Bridge Neighborhood about 2 miles to Downtown State College and Penn State Campus. It has a large kitchen, 2 car garage, unfinished basement, Gas Fireplace, Deck, and walk-in closet.
The Stonebridge Association maintains a community swimming pool, basketball courts, picnic pavilion, little league baseball field, and tennis courts.
- Electric Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal.
- Connections are available for your own laundry appliances.
- The home also has a gas fireplace.
- Tenant will be responsible for: Gas Heating, Electricity, Water, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone and Internet.
- Tenant will also be responsible for lawn care and snow removal.
- Rent includes: Trash Collection, and the Stonebridge’s Homeowner’s Association Dues.
- This property is non-smoking.
- Seeking graduate student, family or professional tenants only.
- A family of not more than 7 occupants are permitted.
- This property is pet friendly!
- A cat or small adult dog might be permitted.
- If you have a pet, please read our Pet Policy.