254 S. Barnard Street | Student House For Rent | State College, PA 16801
- Dining Room
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Driveway/Offstreet Parking
- Eat In Kitchen
- Electric Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Lawn Care Included
- Snow Removal Included
- Unfinished Basement
5-BEDROOM STUDENT HOME FOR RENT!
254 S. Barnard Street, Downtown State College, PA
Single Family Home
This property is now rented until 2019!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
5-Bedroom House $3,500 per month.
1,696 Square Feet
We give the current residents first chance to renew their leases before opening them up to the public. Residents have until NOVEMBER 1 to decide whether or not they wish to renew. If the tenants do not renew, this home will be posted promptly on this website.
We do not keep a waiting list. Please do not call us until you see an apartment with an available status on this site. Check back often because these apartments always rent quickly! If you follow us on Facebook, new apartments will appear there in your news feed.
Off campus living in this single family home for rent! 254 S. Barnard Street is a student home for rent in the Holmes-Foster Neighborhood, just 3 blocks from campus. It features hardwood floors, a garage, and basement. 254 has laundry connections for the tenant’s own washer and dryer. Occupancy is limited to a maximum of three (3) unrelated persons, and parking is limited to three (3) vehicles.
- Residents are responsible for Oil Heating, Electricity, Water, Sewer, Trash, Cable TV, Telephone, and Internet.
- The landlord will attend to lawn care and remove snow from the public sidewalk.
- This property permits a maximum of three (3) unrelated occupants.
- Pets are not permitted in this property.
- This property is designated non-smoking.