440 W. Foster Avenue (Grad-Student Building), State College PA 16801
- Coin-Op Laundry
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Heating Included
- Lawn Care Included
- One Assigned Parking Spot Included
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
GRAD STUDENT APARTMENT BUILDING
440 W. Foster Avenue, State College PA
This Building is Now Completely Rented!
440 W. Foster Avenue is in the residential Holmes-Foster Neighborhood and is walking distance to downtown and Penn State campus. This charming graduate apartment building houses seven one-bedroom apartments, and residents have access to coin-op laundry on the basement level. Each apartment has a separate ‘office room’ and includes a parking space. This building is reserved for graduate students and professionals.
|Apt. #||Size||Price (2016)||Max
|Apt. #1||1-Bedroom||$890||2||Rented until 2017.|
|Apt. #2||1-Bedroom||$890||2||Rented until 2017.|
|Apt. #3||1-Bedroom||$890||2||Rented until 2017.|
|Apt. #4||1-Bedroom||$890||2||Rented until 2017.|
|Apt. #5||1-Bedroom||$890||2||Rented until 2017.|
|Apt. #6||1-Bedroom||$890||2||Rented until 2017.|
|Apt. #7||Basement 1-BR||$725||2||Rented until 2017.|
- Residents pay for electricity, cable TV, telephone, and internet.
- Rent includes gas heating, water, sewer and trash collection.
- One parking space is included with each apartment, and additional parking spaces can be rented.
- Sorry, no pets are permitted in this building.
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Seeking graduate student or professional tenants only.
440 W. Foster Avenue Floor Plans: