444 Amblewood Way, State College PA 16803
- Eat In Kitchen
- Electric Range
- Expanded Basic Cable TV Included (Comcast)
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Appliances
- Lawn Care Included
- Pet Friendly!
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Two Assigned Parking Spaces Included
- Water & Sewer Included
444 Amblewood Way is Currently Rented.
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
Georgetown Townhouses are in the Park Forest Village neighborhood, about 10 minutes from Downtown State College and Penn State Campus. These were the very first townhouses constructed in this residential neighborhood. It is close to the Route 322 and convenient to all the North Atherton Street shopping centers and restaurants!
444 Amblewood Way is a 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse in the heart of Park Forest Village Neighborhood. This unit has an eat-in kitchen as well as a separate dining area which could be used as an office or family room. The main bathroom upstairs has a door separating the toilet and shower from the vanity.
444 Amblewood Way is Now Rented.
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms.
$1,050 / Month.
1,440 Square Feet.
- Electric Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal are included.
- This unit also includes laundry appliances included.
- Tenant will be responsible for Electric Heating, Telephone and Internet.
- Rent includes Water (up to $67 per quarter), Sewer, Trash Collection, and basic Cable TV.
- Seeking graduate student or professional tenants only.
- A family of not more than 4 occupants are permitted.
- This property is non-smoking.
- This property is pet friendly!
- A cat or small adult dog may be permitted.
- If you have a pet, please read our Pet Policy.