448 Amblewood Way, State College, PA 16803
- Dining Room
- Electric Range
- Expanded Basic Cable TV Included (Comcast)
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Lawn Care Included
- Pet Friendly!
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Two Assigned Parking Spaces Included
- Water & Sewer Included
448 Amblewood Way, State College, PA
This property is now rented!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms.
$1,100 / Month.
1,360 Square Feet.
448 Amblewood Way is a 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse in the heart of Park Forest Village Neighborhood. This unit has galley kitchen connecting to both the dining room and living room, and the main bathroom upstairs has a door separating the toilet and shower from the vanity. These were the very first townhouses constructed in this residential neighborhood.
- This ‘Georgetown’ Townhouse for rent is in the Park Forest Village neighborhood, just 4 miles from Downtown State College and Penn State Campus. It is close to the Bypass Route 322 and convenient to all the North Atherton Street shopping centers and restaurants!
- Electric Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal are included.
- Connections for your own laundry appliances are provided.
- Tenant will be responsible for Electric Heating, Telephone and Internet.
- Rent includes Water (up to $70 per quarter), Sewer, Trash Collection, and Expanded Basic Cable TV.
- Seeking family or professional tenants only.
- A family of not more than 4 occupants are permitted.
- This property is non-smoking.
- This property is pet friendly!
- A cat or small adult dog may be permitted.
- If you have a pet, please read our Pet Policy.