448 Amblewood Way, State College, PA 16803
- Dining Room
- Electric Range
- Expanded Basic Cable TV Included (Comcast)
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Lawn Care Included
- Pet Friendly!
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Two Assigned Parking Spaces Included
- Water & Sewer Included
448 Amblewood Way is Currently Rented!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
448 Amblewood Way is a 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse in the heart of Park Forest Village Neighborhood. This unit has galley kitchen connecting to both the dining room and living room, and the main bathroom upstairs has a door separating the toilet and shower from the vanity. These were the very first townhouses constructed in this residential neighborhood.
448 Amblewood Way is Now Rented!
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms.
$1,050 / Month.
1,360 Square Feet.
- This ‘Georgetown’ Townhouse for rent is in the Park Forest Village neighborhood, about 10 minutes from Downtown State College and Penn State Campus. It is close to the Bypass Route 322 and convenient to all the North Atherton Street shopping centers and restaurants!
- Electric Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal are included.
- Connections for your own laundry appliances are provided.
- Tenant will be responsible for Electric Heating, Telephone and Internet.
- Rent includes Water (up to $67 per quarter), Sewer, Trash Collection, and Expanded Basic Cable TV.
- Seeking family or professional tenants only.
- A family of not more than 4 occupants are permitted.
- This property is non-smoking.
- This property is pet friendly!
- A cat or small adult dog may be permitted.
- If you have a pet, please read our Pet Policy.