466 Martin Terrace (3-Bedroom Apartment), State College PA 16803
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Driveway/Offstreet Parking
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Lawn Care Included
- Trash Included
- Unfinished Basement
- Water & Sewer Included
3-BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT
466-A Martin Terrace is Now Rented.
We give the current residents first chance to renew their leases before opening them up to the public. Residents have until NOVEMBER 1 to decide whether or not they wish to renew. If the tenants do not renew, this home will be posted promptly on this website.
We do not keep a waiting list. Please do not call us until you see an apartment with an available status on this site. Check back often because these apartments always rent quickly! If you follow us on Facebook, new apartments will appear there in your news feed.
This residential home has two apartments for rent in the College Heights Neighborhood.
This page concerns the 3-bedroom apartment which has hardwood floors, a walk-up attic, and accesses the unfinished portion of the basement. It is just a few blocks walking distance North of the Penn State University Park campus!
The 3-bedroom apartment has it’s own entrance, kitchen and bathroom. It is unfurnished.
466-A Martin Terrace, Unit A
This property is now rented!
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom. 1,125 Square Feet. $1,400 per Month.
- The home also has an efficiency apartment in the basement, which is rented separately.
- This apartment comes equipped with an Electric Range, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher.
- There are connections for your own laundry appliances in the basement.
- Tenant Pays for: Electric Heating, Cable TV, and Internet.
- Landlord Pays for: Water-Sewer (up to 20,000 gallons per quarter) and Trash Collection.
- Landlord will provide lawn care and shovel snow from the public sidewalk, while the tenants provide snow removal in their own driveway.
- This property is strictly NO PETS.
- Seeking non-smoking tenants only.