466 Martin Terrace (3-Bedroom Apartment), State College PA 16803
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Driveway/Offstreet Parking
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Lawn Care Included
- Trash Included
- Unfinished Basement
- Water & Sewer Included
3-BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT
466-A Martin Terrace is Now Rented.
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
This residential home has two apartments for rent in the College Heights Neighborhood.
This page concerns the 3-bedroom apartment which has hardwood floors, a walk-up attic, and accesses the unfinished portion of the basement. It is just a few blocks walking distance North of the Penn State University Park campus!
The 3-bedroom apartment has it’s own entrance, kitchen and bathroom. It is unfurnished.
466-A Martin Terrace, Unit A
This property is now rented!
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom. 1,125 Square Feet. $1,400 per Month.
- The home also has an efficiency apartment in the basement, which is rented separately.
- This apartment comes equipped with an Electric Range, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher.
- There are connections for your own laundry appliances in the basement.
- Tenant Pays for: Electric Heating, Cable TV, and Internet.
- Landlord Pays for: Water-Sewer (up to 20,000 gallons per quarter) and Trash Collection.
- Landlord will provide lawn care and shovel snow from the public sidewalk, while the tenants provide snow removal in their own driveway.
- This property is strictly NO PETS.
- Seeking non-smoking tenants only.