927 W. Beaver Avenue, State College PA 16801
- Dining Room
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Driveway/Offstreet Parking
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Connections (appliances not provided)
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
927 W. Beaver Avenue is Currently Rented!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
927 W. Beaver Avenue is a remodeled home on the edge of State College Borough, just 7 blocks from Penn State Campus. It has new kitchen cabinets, re-finished hardwood floors, 2nd floor carpeting, a nice yard, detached garage/storage, unfinished basement, front porch and private rear patio.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
$1,150 / Month
1,422 Square Feet
- Seeking graduate student or professional tenants only (no undergrads).
- A family of not more than 5 occupants are permitted.
- Unrelated households are restricted to 3 persons.
- This property is non-smoking.
- Electric Range and Refrigerator are provided.
- Connections for your own laundry appliances are provided.
- Tenant will be responsible for Oil Heating, Electric, Cable TV, Telephone, and Internet.
- Tenant is also responsible for lawn care and snow removal.
- Rent Includes: Water (Up to $67 per quarter), Sewer and Trash Collection.