Bush Arcade Building: Efficiency Apartments in Bellefonte PA 16823
- Air Conditioning
- Coin-Op Laundry
- Electric Range
- Lawn Care Included
- Parking Available for an Additional Fee
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
Bush Arcade Building, Bellefonte PA
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
The Bush Arcade is a Historic Building located in the Victorian area of Downtown Bellefonte, about 20 minutes from Downtown State College and Penn State Campus. The historic property was built in the 1880’s in the Queen Anne style, and today houses 17 residential apartments and 7 commercial businesses. It is situated right across the street from the beautiful Tallyrand Park and Spring Creek.
- Residents Pay: Electric Heating, Cable TV, Telephone, and Internet.
- Landlord Pays: Water, Sewer and Trash Collection.
- Off-site parking (at 141 W. Bishop Street) is available for $35/month.
- You may obtain permission for a CAT in the Bush Arcade apartments.
- Sorry, NO DOGS are permitted at this location.
- Please read our Pet Policy for the terms of keeping a cat.
Bush Arcade Floor Plans:
Bush Arcade Floor Plans
Bush Arcade Building Photos
Bush Arcade #301 Photos