Property Management Services
Park Forest Enterprises, Inc. is the only Accredited Management Organization (AMO) in State College. As such, we abide by not only State, Federal and Local Laws, but also adhere to the higher Code of Ethics for AMOs. President, Samuel Hawbaker, is a Certified Property Manager (CPM) with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
We are a full-service property management company providing services such as:
- Advertising and securing tenants for your property
- Collection of rents and other assessments.
- Supervision of employees at the property
- Contact with tenants and owners in regard to complaints
- Purchase of operating supplies and repairs
- Consultation on major replacements, additions or remodeling
- Negotiation of leases
- Obtaining competitive bids on major repairs
- Recommendations about rental rates
- Preparation of operating budgets
- Proper escrowing and administration of security deposits
- Evaluating your investment property’s potential cash flow
- Obtaining rental permits and keeping your property in compliance with local ordinances
- Writing leases, collecting rents, and enforcing leases
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs
- Providing detailed reports for you records and tax preparation
- Paying the property’s expenses including insurance, utilities, and even debt service
Park Forest Enterprises, Inc. is a Pennsylvania Real Estate Brokerage Company, employing licensed Real Estate Agents to represent your property. We are members of the Multiple Listing Service through the Centre County Association of Realtors.
You can rely on our training, experience and knowledge to make managing your investment property simple and profitable. We are happy to provide references from property owners employing our management services.