160-A W. Hamilton Avenue | Grad Student 1-Bedroom Apartment
- Downtown State College (walking distance to campus)
- Driveway/Offstreet Parking
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Lawn Care Included
- Snow Removal Included
- Trash Included
- Water & Sewer Included
1-BEDROOM GRAD APARTMENT
160-A W. Hamilton Avenue, Downtown State College
This property is now rented!
Please use the SEARCH FEATURE on the left
to view properties currently available.
Or check again at a later date.
Single Occupant Only. 540 Square Feet. $725 per month.
160 W. Hamilton is a residential neighborhood home with two separate apartments, just 6 blocks South of College Avenue. Unit ‘A’ is a 1-bedroom apartment with original hardwood floors, off street parking and some utilities included.
- Tenant Pays For: Electric Heating, Cable TV, and Internet.
- Water and Sewer are included up to 6,000 gallons per quarter.
- Trash collection is included in the rent.
- Seeking a graduate student or professional tenant only.
- Pets are not permitted in this property.
- This property is designated non-smoking.
- This apartment is restricted to a maximum of 1 person.